One of the best things about Lizzie taking piano is that Rob seems to have a renewed interest in it, too. This is what I captured this Sunday morning when I finally figured out how to work the video function of my new camera. As you can see, I have NOT figured out how to use the focus function while videoing, but the music is still good. Also, we don't often see Rob-Bob on the blog, so it's not like anyone really knows what he looks like anyway... ;)
This is the hymn, "Christ, Be Our Light."
2 comments:
Love it! If I could put in a request for a future video...I love Moonlight Sonata. (Really...I got a keyboard since I always wanted to play the piano and that is my favorite)
Aunt A
Very good! Is Rob working on Christmas songs for the next video?? He can join in on the next talent show. Will have to find a piano so that both he and Lizzie can play and show off their talents.
Post a Comment