This is me and Ging Ging. I think I'm somewhere shy of my 2nd birthday in this photo, which looks like it was taken sometime in the summer. Other than that I don't have a clue about anything. Maybe Aunt Brenda knows who the guy is who is teasing me with the doll? Cousin Lee maybe? What's most interesting to me about this photo (other then my chubby legs -- which haven't changed much in the past 50 years...) is the pocketbook in the lower right of the photo. It must have been my mother's because I have a very clear picture of it in my head. It was a sort of large bag covered in vinyl with little gold things embroidered under the plastic.

3 comments:
Aunt Brenda has verified that it is Cousin Lee in the photo!
I'm not sure where this was taken.
I thought it might be at Wessagusset. Dad said it didn't look familiar to him, either.
Post a Comment