A round-up of some of the week's events!First ... guess who lost another tooth? (No, it wasn't me...)
It was THIS cutie pie!

Lizzie got mad at me this morning and told me that she was running away to the playhouse in the backyard until I decided to "not be so lame."
Then she decided to write me a note, the contents of which were:
Dr Mommy
I hop sat yoo sa gubiy
I hop sat yoo sa gubiy
Translated:
Dear Mommy,
I hope that you said goodbye.
Because clearly she wasn't going to come in from the playhouse for a good long time since that would be how long it would take for me to be not so lame anymore.
(I only figured out that 'sat' was 'that' when I remembered that Lizzie has a bit of a speech issue with th's)
As it turns out her plans were foiled by the fact that I was very impressed by her note (the first she's ever written) and her grumbly tummy.
Lizzie yelling that it was time for lunch...

Finally ... I bought the girls some summer clothes yesterday (ordered online at their request) including the most adorable ruffled bikinis. After playing outside in their new sneakers for a little while Hannah came in and asked if it was okay to "try on my zucchini now."
No zucchini pictures, but I do have one of some crazy girls:

1 comment:
yes, please Tracy...try not be so lame! hahaha...too cute! I love their new duds!
Post a Comment